Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Blue Sparkly Water Marble!

Hey ya'll!  So this is a blue design I did back in April when we were all hitting the blue hard for Autism Awareness.  And I was also heavy into practicing my water marbling.  I tried a couple of different designs in the water for this mani, I'm trying to branch out!  

water marble holo glitter


My index and pinky fingers are 2 coats of OPI The Flowers Are Blue-ming.  It's a deep royal blue with scattered holo glitter!  This polish was kind of teal to my eye on the first coat, but more of a true blue on the second.  It is perfectly opaque at two coats and the formula was superb.  I almost didn't even do clean up on it.  That's saying something.

water marble holo glitter

My other three nails are marbled (I love wearing marbles!) with OPI Dating a Royal, My Boyfriend Scales Walls and Zoya Yummy.  I tried Revlon Coastal Surf first but she just wasn't playing nice, so I used tried Yummy and she worked.  I topped the 3 marble nails with China Glaze Fairy Dust to kind of bring it to the level of The Flowers Are Blue-ming and top coated them all with my beloved Seche Vite.  Do you love it??

water marble holo glitter


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, so don't be bashful!