Thursday, April 18, 2013

China Glaze Frostbite

Hey ya'll!  I'm sorry it has been soooo long since I last blogged!  I started working out (ever heard of Insanity??) and have a super limited amount of time in the evenings so basically, it's been spent doing that...and slapping on some polish when I can!  Since it's still April and blue is the color of the month for Autism Awareness... today I'll be showing you China Glaze Frostbite.  

royal blue shimmer

We've already discussed how much I love blue polish on this blog - and I love this particular one especially!  Pictures really can't capture how great it is.  This is a rich, vibrant royal blue with a heavy frost-like shimmer. Usually frost would send me running for the hills but it totally works here.  This polish almost glows...and it is SO hard to get a picture of!

royal blue shimmer

royal blue shimmer

The formula on this is perfect, in my opinion.  A little thin and sheer on the first coat but two provides full and even coverage.  It dries a little bit matte so you definitely want to use a top coat here.  I am wearing 2 coats with one coat of Seche Vite in the photos.

royal blue shimmer

What do ya'll think of this blue?  If you have it, don't you love it??


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, so don't be bashful!