Sunday, April 21, 2013

Zoya Blu

Hey guys!  Hope everyone has had a great weekend!  Can't believe it's almost over... yuck.  Today I'm bringing you one of the colors from Zoya's Spring 2013 Lovely collection - this is a mini bottle I got when I ordered all the color cuties!  This is Zoya Blu.  

pale light cream blue



This has been described by a lot of folks as the perfect bridal blue and I'm gonna have to go ahead and agree with that!  I have another blue similar to this Essie Borrowed and Blue and though it's very pale also, I think it's a little brighter and not as dusty, as this one.

pale light cream blue

If I were better at taking notes when I was polishing I could tell you with 100% surety but I'm not, so I think I used 2 coats here.  It was a little bit thick for me, I tend to prefer a thinner formula, but it turned out smooth and even and didn't flood the cuticles.  This blue is so pale it could be used by some as a palette cleanser polish - usually you would choose nudes for that, but anything clean and pale usually works for me.

pale light cream blue

What do ya'll think of this one?  Are you tired of blues yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, so don't be bashful!