Friday, April 5, 2013

Water Marble with China Glaze

Happy Friday you guys!  I'm so excited to show you this water marble.  I'm still kind of an amateur at this technique so I get REALLY excited when it turns out good!  I loved this one and wore it for 3 days.

china glaze fuchsia fanatic def defying pelican gray


For this marble I used China Glaze Fuchsia Fanatic, Def Defying and Pelican Gray with Wet 'n Wild Black Creme.  Of course I did the usual taping around the fingers before I marbled and took it off after each nail.

I started out with base coat of Pelican Gray and marbled on my index, pinky and thumb with Fuchsia Fanatic, Pelican Grey and Black Creme.  My middle and ring fingers were marbled with Def Defying, Pelican Gray and Black Creme.  These all played nice together in the water.  

china glaze fuchsia fanatic def defying pelican gray

china glaze fuchsia fanatic def defying pelican gray

I still haven't worn Fuchsia Fanatic on it's own but I've been using it for nail art like crazy!  

Here is a picture of my thumb (kind of awkward photo) - That one and my middle finger are my favorites!  

china glaze fuchsia fanatic def defying pelican gray

Have ya'll tried water marbling yet?  It can be so frustrating sometimes, finding the right polish to use is a big part of it, but it SO awesome when it comes out right!  





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, so don't be bashful!