Thursday, March 21, 2013

China Glaze Escaping Reality

Hey folks!  I have a simple swatch post for you today.  After all the crazy nail art I did for the last month, I needed a little break, like, just some regular polish.  Remember way back when I posted about China Glaze Def Defying? I mentioned then that I had my eye on a couple of other polishes from the World's Away collection...I finally caved and bought one of them!  This is Escaping Reality.  

cream crelly creme bright pink


Escaping Reality is a bright, borderline neon, cream pink.  The formula on this is perfect, a true crelly (if there is such a thing.)  It dries to a, we'll say, satin/rubber type finish, presumably because of that almost-neon quality.  This polish is in the same color family as OPI Charged Up Cherry if you're familiar with it, but brighter and more blue toned.  I absolutely loved wearing this color, very flattering on the hands. Clean-up was a breeze, too.  I ordered this through trans-design.com recently along with about 8 other polish babies that I can't wait to show you!

cream crelly creme bright pink

I have been so into pink polish lately... possibly influenced by my little girls who both almost always choose pink as their polish color!


2 comments:

  1. this look better than it does in the bottle. . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably because of the neon quality but it is dang hard to get a good accurate photo of this color. Look all over the internet for this same color and you will see a million different shades. It's pretty though!! The first pic is more color accurate I think. Think...Strawberry Margarita or A Rose From the Dead but a little bit neon.

      Delete

I love to read your comments, so don't be bashful!