Thursday, December 6, 2012

China Glaze Def Defying

Today I have China Glaze Def Defying.  It is one of 2 colors I bought from the Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away collection.  The other I have is Whirled Away which I plan to show you soon!  I will say, I also have my eye on Escaping Reality and Ignited Love.  If anyone out there owns those two...should I??


chartreuse green creme

Click on for more... 

Every blog I've seen review this polish describes the color as chartreuse and I definitely agree.  Also?  I eat Granny Smith Apples a lot - and this is exactly that color.  This color changes slightly in different lights - sometimes it leans more yellow and flat and sometimes brighter and more green (which is how I prefer it).  

By itself it's not the most flattering color on me, but I've got ideas in store for this, so, stay tuned!


chartreuse green creme

The formula on this wasn't horrible but not amazing either.  It was a little thick and takes a little patience and a light hand in order to avoid dragging.  It seemed a bit annoying to work with but still turned out looking really nice with just 2 coats.  Clean-up was super easy with this polish.  I haven't tried it yet, but I am thinking this will be good for water marbling.  

Do ya'll like green!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, so don't be bashful!