Saturday, March 30, 2013

China Glaze Fancy Pants

Good Saturday morning girls (and guys?)!!  Today I have another polish from China Glazes Avant Garden collection, Fancy Pants!  I love love the names they came up with for this collection... 

 


Fancy Pants is gorgeous.  I wore this for 3 days and was still a smidge sad when I took it off.  I used 2 coats here.  I'd call this a deep periwinkle, it's a little more purple and a little more deep/dark than your average periwinkle.  And it has an awesome awesome pink shimmer.  I wondered if this was going to be too close to Cult Nails Flushed before I ordered it, but it's not at al!  (I apparently love purples with pink shimmer... I have Zoya Lotus also...)  



Unfortunately I didn't take any detailed notes on the formula when I painted this or I might have better information.  BUT I do remember it was 2 easy coats and I had no issues with the formula.  As I've said before, China Glaze tends to lean towards the thick, creamy side anyway, so there ya go.

The only weird thing about this polish is that the shimmer is super fine and smooth, but the finish after one coat of top coat was still not quite as shiny as I would've expected it to be.  Next time I'll probably do two, just to get that glassy look.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, so don't be bashful!