Monday, December 31, 2012

Comparison: OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons and Zoya Farah

Hey ya'll!  Today I'm going to show you two nude/neutral polishes.  They are OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons and Zoya Farah.  

First up is Don't Pretzel My Buttons.  This is from OPI's Germany Collection Fall 2012.  It's a creamy beigey peachy nude with yellow-ish undertones.  How's that for a description?  This is almost a "mannequin hands" color for me, but not quite.  The formula is fantastic and smooth.  2 easy coats here.  

cream nude



creme nude cream

creme cream nude

Next up is Farah.  This is from Zoya's True Collection from Spring 2012.  (Sorry about this first blurry photo, the color is accurate though!)  Farah is also a neutral, but a little less peachy and a little more grey. The formula is also very good here, creamy and easy.  I used 2 coats.

cream nude

cream creme nude

cream creme nude

Of the two I think I like Farah a little better on my skin tone.  At first I thought these were dupes, but alas, they are not.  Both are good palate cleansers and have easy, fuss-free application.  Plus, they won't clash with your wardrobe and are office friendly.  (Thank the good Lord I can wear whatever color I want to my office!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, so don't be bashful!