Monday, December 17, 2012

Orly Sweet Tart

It's the beginning of another week, and so close to Christmas!  Let me just tell ya'll I have done hardly any Christmas shopping which is pretty typical.  What can I say?  I'm good at procrastination.  Anyway...

Today I have an awesome awesome red.  I figure red is kind of appropriate considering the season.  

red jelly

This is Orly Sweet Tart.  This was one of those random purchases when I was out one day, just spotted it, saw it was a jelly and I had to have it.  (Jelly polishes are second to none, in case you didn't know.)  This is a bright true red.  I have on 3 coats here.  You can still see some visible nail line in these photos and it is slightly apparent in real life but not very noticeable.  The formula on this is superb.  You can't mess it up.  This is why jelly polishes are so amazing.  This polish is part of Orly's core collection (I think) and I got mine at Sally's.


red jelly

If you like red polish, or jelly polish, or if you just like polish - you really have to get this!  I've worn it a handful of times this year and considering the number of polishes I own, that's a big deal.

Happy Monday polish people (and you other folks that read my blog just because you love me and not because you care about polish. ;)!!    


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, so don't be bashful!