Monday, December 10, 2012

butter LONDON Toff

And here we go again - another Monday!

Today I have butter LONDON Toff to show you.  This color is almost in that mushroom color family (Think, OPI You Don't Know Jacques!, China Glaze Below Deck, Essie Mink Muffs, etc.) but not quite.  See for yourself...

butter london toff, mauve

Read more after the jump.


Toff applied perfectly in two coats.  I have 8 butter LONDON polishes and this is true of at least 6 of the 8 (I haven't tried the other two).  Clean up was minimal and very easy with this polish - no smearing!  My least favorite thing about bL polishes is the small brush.  It has the shortest and skinniest brush of any other brand I own.  Although, this can come in handy when you're painting toddler fingers!  Clearly - the small brush doesn't keep me from buying more bL... 

butter london toff, mauve
  
I would describe this shade a creme purpley taupe - or, mauve I guess!  (Do ya'll say "m-oh-ve" or "m-ah-ve"  I say mahve.)  As I mentioned, it is similar to the mushroom shades we've seen a lot of but much more purple involved in this one.  I really like it!  bL also makes a Lippy lip gloss in the same shade by the same name if you like to match your lips to your nails.  
  
butter london toff, mauve

Enjoy your Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, so don't be bashful!