Sunday, December 30, 2012

Zoya Logan

So I already showed you my 3 picks of Zoya's Ornate collection, right?  Right.  The thing is, I got 2 more...for Christmas.  WOOT!  So today I bring you Zoya Logan.  It is green, it's sparkly, it's a duochrome, it's beautiful!  For any time of year.  

emerald green shimmer



Logan is a deep emerald-y green packed with a foil-like shimmer.  The base has a lot of blue in it and helps give the polish that green to blue duochrome.  It's a very subtle effect.  To be honest?  I kind of liked the overall color it was at one coat better, but it was definitely too sheer with just one coat.  I used 2.

emerald green shimmer

emerald green shimmer

This polish was very easy to work with, as all the colors in this collection have been.  Zoya is a really great brand and I find myself collecting more and more of them.

emerald green shimmer

This color is really awesome ya'll and I'm not even a green polish kind of girl for the most part.  It's not that I don't like green, I love it, it just usually doesn't do my skin any favors.  But this one I love! 

emerald green shimmer

What do you guys think about green polish - fan or not?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, so don't be bashful!