Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Orly Miss Conduct

Let me begin by saying I'm not totally happy with these pictures.  If any of you out there have much experience looking at scattered holo pictures compared to what they look like in real life, you will probably be able to imagine what this polish looks like.  If you don't, you won't, and for that I apologize!  


More after the jump... 
Orly Miss Conduct is from the Holiday 2012 Naughty or Nice collection.  This caught my eye when I was in Sally Beauty Supply and I had to get it!  I am absolutely pleased with this purchase.  It also doesn't hurt that Orly bottles have 0.6 oz of polish - which is the largest size bottle of any brand I own.  I would describe the color as a rich magenta scattered holo.  It pleases my eye balls!





Smooth 2-coat formula here.  I had no problems applying this polish.  My brush was a little bit wonky but that was likely just my bottle.  This is more beautiful in person than these photos!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, so don't be bashful!