Sunday, December 16, 2012

Link Love: Favorite Manicures by My Favorite Bloggers

Happy Sunday ya'll!  Today I have something a little bit different.  As I mentioned in my first blog post, I've been reading other people's blogs regularly for two years!  So I wanted to share some of my favorite manicures from some of my favorite bloggers with you.

Let Them Have Polish! - Rainbow Water Marble  Water marbles are hard.  Very hard.  Trust me on that one.  I've done a few but it takes a lot of work to get them to look decent.  This one is so so awesome to me!  And her marbles make me want some Bettina polish so bad!

Let Them Have Polish! - Summer Neons Weekend Mani  I wanted to copy this one exactly after I saw it, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.  I do own all three polishes she used on the water marble nails though...

Let Them Have Polish - Cute Owls  I've really gotta try these one day!  Aren't they adorable?

Let Them Have Polish - Sation Little Horse on the Prairie Nail Art  I love how Cristina puts colors together -  I probably never would've thought to put these colors together but look how good they look!

The Polished Perfectionist - Bath Duck  Amy Grace's nails are ... perfect.  I love her posts that match the mani to the cake.

The Polished Perfectionist - Cirque Never Nude  This is a favorite because it's neutral but also fun and interesting because of the polka dots and the holo!!

The Polished Perfectionist - Peacock Inspired Nails  The colors she chose for this gradient work so well together.  I love how they are the same depth and richness but different colors.  They both stand out this way instead of one over powering the other.  And that peacock stamp?  Every time I see someone use it I think I have GOT to get the set that thing came in...

Nailside Tutorials  This page shows a link to all her tutorials. I have tried and succeeded at quite a few of these.  I get excited when this girl posts a new tutorial.

Sincerely Stephanie - Cute Skull Water Decals  Love the color combination and how the skulls bring it all together.  I've never tried water decals but these look like fun.

Sincerely Stephanie - The Cutest Santas Ever  I don't really do 'free-hand' nail art but these Santa Clauses make me want to try it.

The Nailasaurus - Tadashi Shoji Nail Art Contest   Um - hello!  It's blue, and has a gorgeous pattern.  What's not to love?

The Nailasaurus - Blue and Bronze Gradient  This gal knows how to do a gradient.  Take a minute to look through all her gradients!  I have no idea how she gets the fade so smooth and blended!  She has a tutorial though - try it!

The Nailasaurus Mernails  Glequins.  Enough said.

The Nail Network  I am new to this blog and haven't been reading it long so I didn't want to pick out any "favorite" manicures.  I did want to share her page though because so far I have loved every swatch and design she has posted!

Doing this blog post has created an unintentional shopping list for me.  Whoops.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, so don't be bashful!